Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Ingredients :
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. light Adobo
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasonings
- 2 (32 oz each container) Swanson chicken broth
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen cut up turnip
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (16 oz bag) frozen sliced carrots
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen round onions
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1-1/2 cups non-cooked no-yolk noodles
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
First of all in small skillet, place butter, melt, add celery. Cook until softened. Set aside.
And then in a large pot, spray with cooking spray, add oil. Heat on medium-high.
Meanwhile, in a Ziplock bag, add chicken cubes, flour, garlic powder, Adobo, salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Shake to coat. Shake off excess flour mix from chicken.
Next is to place chicken in pot, cook for 10 minutes. Add minced garlic, cook for 1 minute. Add both containers of chicken broth. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add all veggies except zucchini and peas, but including celery. Cook 10 minutes, bring to boil. Reduce heat again. Add zucchini and peas.
Cover, cook, stirring, for 10 minutes. Add noodles. Cook, covered until noodles and all veggies are tender. Add more salt and pepper to taste.