Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe II
A nice chicken noodle soup recipe ...try this one !
* 2 eggs
* 4 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 8 cups chicken broth
* 2 cups diced celery
* 1 cup diced onion
* 3 cups baby carrots, chopped
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 1 pound chopped, cooked chicken meat
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
* salt and pepper to taste
* seasoned salt to taste
* 1 cube chicken bouillon
1. Mix eggs and milk together until well beaten and then add salt and flour. Dough should be stiff. On a floured surface roll dough out really thin, 1/8 of an inch. Let dry 30 minutes and then cut into thin slices. Place on wax paper and let air dry.
2. In a large stock pot add chicken broth, celery, onion, baby carrots, and garlic. Fill stock pot, 2 inches from the top with water. Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 2 hours.
3. Add chicken and corn. Season with salt, pepper, seasoning salt and chicken bouillon granules. Simmer for 30 minutes, checking to see if water level has decreased. Add water if needed.
4. Bring to a boil, add noodles, stirring often. Noodles should be done in 20 minutes.The chicken noodle soup recipe is ready to serve hot....nice one ! Enjoy !