Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
A great chicken noodle soup recipe to try !
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
* 1/2 pound chopped cooked chicken breast
* 1 1/2 cups egg noodles
* 1 cup sliced carrots
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving. The chicken noodle soup recipe is ready to serve...nice one !