Grandma's Chicken Noodle Soup
A great chicken noodle soup recipe to try !
* 2 1/2 cups wide egg noodles
* 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
* 12 cups chicken broth
* 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
* 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1/3 cup cornstarch
* 1/4 cup water
* 3 cups diced, cooked chicken meat
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and oil, and boil for 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and rinse under cool running water.
2. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine chicken broth, salt, and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in celery and onion. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water together until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Gradually add to soup, stirring constantly. Stir in noodles and chicken, and heat through.
The chicken noodle soup recipe..grandma's version is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !